Do you answer YES to any of these questions?
• Do you suffer from the effects of stress, anxiety or depression?
• Do you have any health issues that are stopping you from living your life fully?
• Do you wish you had more energy and motivation?
• Does your body suffer from fatigue, joint pain, stiffness, inflexibility or other physical problems?
• Do you ever feel over-emotional or overwhelmed by life?
Wu Tao is the ideal stress management program!
If you are plagued by any of the above conditions you are out of balance somewhere in your body, mind or
NOW is the time to make a change! The earth, your children and the world needs YOU, to become all that you are meant to be, and inspire others.
Are you prepared to take ½ an hour out of your day on a regular basis to take care of yourself and make this
Wu Tao Dance is a powerful dance, exercise, and meditation program that balances Qi which is the life-force energy in the body. Using beautiful music and flowing easy dance movements, Wu Tao Dance will restore your balance and health physically, emotionally and spiritually.
"Wu Tao is the way to restore peace, balance and beauty to ourselves and the world.
When we dance Wu Tao we embody the very qualities inherent in our true nature.
We become One with the healing life force energy, becoming the change, transformation, and growth we seek."
In Wu Tao you learn:
• How to Let Go
• How to Restore your life force energy
• How to Create what you Want
• How to Appreciate everything
• How to Love everyone
• How to Celebrate all of Life
• How to Transform yourself from the inside out.
You learn to do all these things with EASE, JOY and FLOW. This is your natural state. Its time to return to it.
"Wu Tao tones your body and brings you to a place where the mind is free of chatter and you can experience the stillness of your own being. We call it deep peace."
Wu Tao Dance works powerfully and quickly, bringing you back to balance and restoring your health.
It helps you:
• Physically. To strengthen and tone your body and increases the flow of energy.
• Emotionally. To deal with the effects of stress and transform old feelings that weigh you down.
• Mentally. To create new thought patterns that are congruent with health, success and happiness.
• Spiritually. To reconnect with the Source of Life and embodying your highest Self.
Trigger Point Work - Trigger points or trigger sites are described as hyperirritable spots in skeletal muscle that are associated with palpable nodules in taut bands of muscle fibres. Trigger point practitioners believe that palpable nodules are tight muscle bands and a common cause of pain.
Deep Myofascial Massage - this method works directly on the restricted fascia. The practitioners use knuckle or elbow, or other tools, to slowly sink into the fascia. The pressure, a few kg of force, contacts the restricted fascia, then puts a tension or stretch on the fascia. Fascia is sometimes referred to as deep tissue.
Did you know that each essential oil has different healing properties? For example, some calm while others energize. Here are some widely used essential oils and their properties:
calming – chamomile, lavender, geranium
uplifting – ylang ylang, clary sage, rose, neroli
energizing – rosemary
cleansing – rosemary
decongesting – eucalyptus, pine, tea tree
Did you know that as a holistic treatment, aromatherapy can have a profound effect on physical and psychological well-being? There exists the belief that scent, as the most enduring of our senses, has the power to transform our emotions and heal our bodies.
Karin uses pure Aromatherapy oils for your massage. Aromatherapy has been around for some 6000 years and involves the use of pure essential oils (fragrant plant extracts). In an aromatherapy massage, individual blends are prepared by the practitioner in a base of cold pressed oil and then applied to the patient's skin through a remedial or relaxing massage.